Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, active in more than 90 countries, employing 93,000 people worldwide.
Shell Business Service Centre Sdn Bhd (503619-D) is a high performance professional service organization that enables functional operations for Shell businesses. The centre is on a growth path and evolving as prime service centre for Finance Operations, Human Resources, Customer Service, Contracting & Procurement and Information Technology.
Our success is linked to our most important asset – people. We are committed to training, developing and rewarding talented professionals like you to grow with us.
As a part of our rapid growth, we are seeking to recruit for a Quality Assurance (QA) Coach role which will be based at Cyberjaya. This Shell facility is certified as a green building in Cyberjaya, with LEED Gold certification, a US standard green rating.
The incumbent will manage the QA function in the customer service centre (CSC) and assure the sustainable development of CSC Front Line staff while handling interactions with customers, by driving the desired behaviours and competencies required to continuously improve the customer experience.
SBSC - Quality Assurance Coach
(Cantonese speak, read & write)
- Work with Customer Service front line staff in creating a broader understanding of customer needs and ways of meeting them. Develop customer service personnel’s behaviours, competencies and skills, and enable them to deliver world class service
- Ensure that optimal performance is achieved with service delivery and process execution according to the correct policy and procedures
- Plan and execute agreed quality assessment program, and ensure process adherence and consistent delivery of customer service excellence by CSC staff
- Prepare feedback and comments to customer service personnel on performance level after assessing customer interactions (voice and non-voice) during regular one-on-one coaching sessions. Able to highlight strengths and identify development areas
- Work closely with Front Office team leaders & Process Coaches and share results of quality assessments, agreeing on consistent development goals and focus areas for individual customer service personnel
- As result of assessing customer interactions, identify areas for improvement and incorporate into training needs, and propose training forms relevant for individual or team needs
- Utilize findings from customer service personnel’s coaching sessions, meetings with Team Leaders as well as knowledge within the QA Team to improve the content of training materials in QA
- Deliver training in the soft skills, communication, language and Customer Experience Engineering areas for new hires and existing staff
- Possesses a Diploma or Degree in any academic discipline, with at least 4 years of relevant quality assurance (QA) experience in a customer service/call centre environment
- Has good experience training, coaching and motivating a team of customer service personnel
- This role requires the incumbent to be able to speak, read & write fluent Cantonese, because the incumbent would be required to liaise with stakeholders in Hong Kong
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya
A valid visa or authorisation to work in Malaysia is required for this position
Application Deadline: Friday 08 February 2013
Number of Vacancies: 1
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL AND APPLY NOW