(Search / Recruitment Firm)
1. To provide facilities engineering support to the Operations support team based in the Asia Pacific regional support office.
2. Member of the regional facilities engineering support team providing support across the regional for a variety of projects as required.
3. Travel between the operations in the Asia Pacific region will be necessary.
Facilities Engineering (Oil & Gas)
1. To prepare the monthly Short Term Production Forecast for Asia Pacific, by working closely with Production Engineers from individual assets and Finance Analyst and to present the results to the Asia Pacific Leadership team and VP.
2. Custodian for Opportunity Register for Asia Pacific. To train all users on the functionality of the Opportunity Register Software. To work closely with asset custodians to ensure quality data is entered into the Opportunity Register and facilitate the monthly PLT Opportunity Approval Meeting with Asia Pacififc Leadership Team and VP.
3. Prepare Kuala Lumpur Operations Cost Center Annual First Spend Budget.
4. Provide guidance to Operations Data Technician for issues relating to Production Volumes.
5. Actively respond to requirement and try to achieve the specific requirement at the certain level of satisfaction.
1. Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
2. Qualifications in industry courses is an advantage
3. Registered or Chartered Engineer (preferred)
1. 5+ years relevant industry experience in a maintenance and engineering or facilities engineering role preferably on operational oil and gas installations, experience of off shore operations is an advantage.
2. Project management experience, in relation to brown field modifications.
3. Experience working with Contractors, and contractor management.
1. Strong engineering capability in a related engineering discipline.
2. Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
3. Skilled in the use of structured root cause analysis and Incident Investigation tools
4. Strong written and oral communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with management, technical and operations staff.
5. Able to influence and motivate others without direct authority.
6. Be a team member of "virtual," multifunctional teams with resources offsite in multiple locations
7. Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a diverse, multidiscipline team environment
8. Track record of successful accomplishments and executed projects.
9. Skilled in the application of operational process improvement projects, including LEAN/Six Sigma processes (preferred).
10. Good health with ability to accept immunizations or medication.
11. Must be able to travel offshore via helicopter and boat.
Closing date: 01 February 2013