Such an endeavor will require the talents of the regions best in the area of planning, implementation, coordination, control, management, finance and promotion to ensure the success of the Iskandar Development Region. Work with others who share your same enthusiasm for excellence, new challenges and innovation.
IRDA offers a unique opportunity to be part of a special team that will work towards bringing the vision of a thriving new Asian metropolis which integrates the elements of industry, commerce, lifestyle and entertainment
Vice President of Human Capital Management
- Develop and implement HR strategies & plans by developing the Strategic HR Initiatives, KPI’s and Targets to support the Strategic Thrusts and business objectives of IRDA and to effectively implement and monitor the planned initiatives so as to ensure that the new initiatives are implemented within schedule and budget.
- Update HR policies & practices by benchmarking with best-in-class practices and keeping abreast with new developments in building and driving a high performance team through Human Capital Value Management and Retention strategies in relation to business and operational needs so as to ensure that IRDA is able to cope with the rapid changes and increasing complexity.
- Develop appropriate and comprehensive plans for manpower requirements and effectively manage the planning process by ensuring the availability of the right number of manpower and conducting a HR Optimization study to achieve optimum manpower resources reflective of the actual needs of the business and to improve internal efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and effectively manage recruitment & placement strategies and plans by conducting appropriate interviewing and selection techniques /assessments /profiling and competency based pay for the skills and abilities employees bring to the job and how they deploy them so as to ensure that there is a job fit ie the right person for the right job and that they are adequately rewarded.
- Develop and implement leadership and talent management strategies and development plan, inclusive of talent development plan, leadership development plan, career development plan and talent retention plan by partnering closely with Division leaders to drive and ensure the effectiveness of related initiatives.
- Identify replacement personnel / potentials for each key position by assessing their readiness for promotion and identify their career development needs and integrating the career goals of individuals with the organization goals so as to ensure the availability of competent executive talent in the future.
- Develop Learning & Development plans by undertaking competency / skill gaps assessment and identifying the training needs and recommend suitable Learning and development programmes content and design, sourcing of vendors and conduct post training effectiveness program so as to ensure the availability of competent staff that can operate on a global stage to support the business needs of the organization and business needs.
- Develop comprehensive employee relations’ strategies & plans by establishing employee communications programs and employee management forums so as to ensure a harmonious working relationship between the employer and the employee and to improve the organizational climate and culture in line with IRDA‘s shared values.
- Review and provide recommendations to Management on various IR matters pertaining to staff code of conduct and discipline in accordance to Malaysian labor and employment laws as well as IRDA’s internal policies so that both the company's & employee's interest is protected.
- Develop the internal capability and process infrastructure of the team in order to effectively support the Human Capital deliveries
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources / Social Sciences/ Humanities or its equivalent. Post-graduate qualifications in business management (e.g. MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 12 -15 years of experience preferably in strategic planning, Recruitment & Selection, Organisation Development, Learning and Development and Industrial Relations.
- Able to work successfully and productively in a team environment, multi-tasks, excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to envision and deliver innovative solutions.
- Ability to present facts and recommendation effectively in oral and written form. Overall high level of written and interpersonal communication skills; and
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with other management staff, employees and general public.
Come join us and embark on an exciting career with us to oversee the success of Southern Peninsular Malaysia's most developed region.
Click here to apply online now
Closing date : 20 July 2013
Location : Johor
Sector : GLC