1. AUDITOR (CORPORATE SUPPORT) (INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT)
- Assists in the preparation of the annual audit plan and budget with respect to corporate support audit.
- Follow up on Management Letter issues specifically relating to corporate support as raised by the external auditor.
- Compilation of audit observations and findings for presentation to the Audit Committee, highlighting weaknesses in corporate support procedures and practices and making recommendations for improvements.
- Undertakes the execution of the corporate support audit engagements throughout the various internal auditing processes – planning (preliminary survey, activity risk assessment, developing audit objectives and programs), field working, reporting (draft and final audit reports), communicating results to the Management (entry and exit conferences, interviews and discussions) and follow up on Management’s action plan.
- Lead, supervise and influence audit staffs in the effective and efficient ways of discharging their duties.
- Undertakes any other jobs or assignments as directed by General Manager/Senior Manager, IAD.
- Candidate must possess at least a Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Accounting.
- Preferably an executive with at least 3 years of working experience in the internal auditing field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of internal auditing best practices would be an added advantage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write and present reports in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Talent Management and Organization Development (Staff Planning Unit)
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-22631122 or 03-22631312