INSEP- Industrial Skills Enhancement Programme
Selangor Human Resource Development Centre(SHRDC) is a smart partnership between the Selangor State Government and Founder Members of the Matsushita Group of Companies, MEMC Electronic Materials Sdn Bhd. Motorola Malaysia Sdn Bhd. NEC Semiconductors Malaysia Sdn Bhd. Denso Malaysia Sdn Bhd.Texas Instruments Malaysia Sdn Bhd .Western Digital Malaysia Sdn Bhd and Yayasan Basmi kemiskinan
SHRDC having established for 20 years is an answer to the call to overcome the challenges of skilled manpower shortage in Selangor.
Our primary goal is to develop human resources development through Competency Based Learning
- The participants will initially undergo 4 or 6 months of intensive training on the related program .
- Upon successful completion of the 4 or 6 months technical /essential skills training, potential employment with industry.
- Willing to attend training in Shah Alam
- Selected candidates shall received allowances from government and industry while undergoing this program.
- Industrial Recognize Competencies
Trainee Industrial Automation Engineers & Technician
Selangor - Shah AlamRequirements:
- Mininum CGPA of 2.50 and above or equivalent
- Malaysian with Degrees/Diploma in Engineering Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical /Mechatronics /Physics or related field.
- Fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Age below 28 years old
- Must not be working at the time of joining
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL
Closing Date: 11 May 2013