Applications are invited from Malaysian Citizens for the position of HEAVY VEHICLE MECHANIC at the Royal Australian Air Force at Butterworth, Penang.
HEAVY VEHICLE MECHANIC
- Carry out maintenance on DAF aviation fuel trucks and aviation Ground Support Equipment as directed by 324CSS MEOMS staff.
- Able to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair all aspect of assigned vehicles.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are properly maintained and in good condition.
- Ensure that the workshop is clean at all times for a safe working environment.
- Conduct road tests and safety checks on vehicles and ensured that vehicles serviced are in safe driving condition.
- Maintain vehicle service and repair records.
- Inspect equipment and trucks for safety compliance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by SNCOIC MEOMS.
- Possess NITEC (Heavy Vehicle) or a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Automotive Technology.
- Preferable with 5 years hands-on experience in the automotive industry.
- Good knowledge of tools and workshop equipment.
- Possess a valid Malaysian heavy vehicle combination (GDL class E) licence.
- Previous exposure to fuel vehicles (desirable).
- Previous exposure to aviation fuel environment (desirable).
- Must be able to work on shift during weekends and public holidays if required.
- Self-driven, motivated and resourceful with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Valid Passport
Interested applicants are invited to write in or email with a detailed resume stating current and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a recent photograph by 27 April 2013 to :-
The Civilian Administration Office
Royal Australian Air Force
324 Combat Support Squadron
Email : Jeremy.email@example.com
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL