Pantai Hospital Sungai Petani is a multidisciplinary hospital and is committed to providing a wide range of healthcare services. In view of our continuous progress in providing excellent services, we are seeking for dynamic, highly motivated and dedicated individual to fill the following position
Kedah - sungai petani
1. The Medical Officer shall see all cases registered at the A&E Dept.
2. All cases to be clinically assessed and evaluated, if necessary steps should be taken to stabilise patients.
3. Medical Officer shall discuss all cases having potential legal implications such as alleged rape/sexual assault, poisoning etc with the Consultants or Management.
4. Medical Officer must participate in the management of cases in A&E even after the Consultant has arrived.
5. Medical Officer shall ensure minor procedures, such as setting IV line and CBD are carried out as necessary before patient is admitted
- MBBS Degree
- Registered with the Malaysian Medical Council
- Valid Annual Practising Certificate
- Experience in A&E, Medical & Surgical
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to interact with Consultants
- Work closely with Management, Medical Dental Advisory Committee & Quality Assurance Dept
All applicants will be treated in strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are welcome to fill the application form attach with your resume and recent photograph (non-returnable) stating expected salary, current salary and position apply for
Send it to:
Human Resource Manager(Ms Saw)
Pantai Hospital Sungai Petani
No 1, Persiaran Cempaka
08000 Sungai Petani
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL
Closing date: 29 April 2013