Customer Care Specialist
- Handle inbound and outbound calls plus providing Product advice to end users
- Provide excellent customer service via good phone etiquette and maintain a high level of services and professionalism at all time
- Experience in general technical trouble-shooting on I.T. products , Mobile Gadgets, Home Appliances, Peripherals, Audio Video products or in Helpdesk support equivalent
- Escalation of technical request to Level Two and higher Support Teams
- Working closely with Product specialist(s) in resolving customer reported issues
- Creating appointment on behalf of customer with in-house onsite support teams
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Generate and compile call reports
- Ability to work under pressure with attributes of being a target driven individual and goal oriented team player
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM or Diploma or Degree (good to have), any field.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in Contact Centre/Helpdesk environment.
- Good communication skills in English, and/or Bahasa Melayu and/or Mandarin (or any other dialects, not compulsory).
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Helpdesk/Call-Centre/Customer Service or equivalent.
- Work location at PJ area.
- Working hours as stated, 8am – 5pm, 9am – 6pm & 10am – 8pm (Mon to Sun on rotation).
- One (1) year contract with option to convert as Regular employee.
- 10 contractual positions available immediately for hire.
- Fresh graduates or Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing Date: 30th April 2013