Recently in February 2013, the Prime Minister launched a scheme that is opened to all Malaysians, Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M). It is a 'top up' based scheme for the funds or scholarships that are readily in the market that will benefit Malaysian students. This scheme is designed as an additional financial aid for students that are qualified to pursue their studies for Bachelors’ Degree and Master’s Degree in high quality universities locally and abroad.
Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur Sentral
- Development of programmes (framework)
- Development of programmes based on research
- Operationalize and execute programmes
- Analysis and evaluation of programme success
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Analytical Analysis, Business Development, Consulting and Advisory, Project Management, Research, Strategic Planning.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur Sentral.
- Preferably managers specializing in Education or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.