Wawasan Open University - the people’s university is dedicated to serve the needs of adult learners. Currently, it offers sub-degree, degree, postgraduate and PhD programmes through the open distance learning mode. Based in Penang, it strategically utilises information technology, a network of regional centres, learning centres and a team of well-trained tutors to support students throughout the nation. In line with the University’s expansion, we are looking for innovative and dynamic academics who can provide leadership to drive our continuous pursuit of excellence.
Finance Assistant Manager
Penang - Main Campus
- Provide leadership for overall process improvements, system development and implementation for finance.
- Beinvolved in the definition of requirements for acquiring, developing and enhancing applications solutions.
- Lead projects and provide consulting to management & other business partners on cross functional impacts.
- Develop process documentation & conduct necessary training to the end user.
- Handling accounts consolidation between holding and subsidiary companies.
- Ensure effective internal controls.
- Minimum Bachelor or Master in Accounting or equivalent Professional Accounting.
- 6 – 8years related working experience with 2 to 3 years in managerial/supervisory position.
- Excellent and proven project management skill.
- Sound knowledge of ERP system.
- The ability to innovate and execute out-of-the-box initiatives would be an added advantage.
- Strong team player with the ability to lead development & implementation of system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, committed and organized.
Interested applicants are invited to email us your comprehensive resume including academic certificates and a recent passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 May 2013.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL
Location: Pulau Pinang