Johor, Kelantan, Melaka, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Sabah, Selangor, Putrajaya
- Carry out licensing, certification, inspection, monitoring, investigation and enforcement activities to ensure compliance with electricity and gas supply legislation;
- Carry out activities to promote and advise the industry and the public on electrical and gas safety, reliability and efficiency.
- Recognised Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum CGPA of 3.00/4.00. Majority of the positions require specialisation in electrical power systems;
Applicants with the following additional qualifications shall have an added advantage:
- Relevant post graduate level qualifications;
- Graduate or full membership of the Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM);
- Registered professional engineer.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in the electric / gas utility operations and business;
- Knowledge in electricity and gas supply regulatory matters;
- Power systems planning / analysis;
- Survey and statistical techniques;
- Enforcement and investigation related to the electricity and gas supply industries
- Possess good interpersonal skills;
- Possess strong analytical skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English; and
- SPM, with strong credits in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Malaysian citizens who meet the requirements described above are invited to submit their applications by 13 April 2013. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with detailed resume and a recent passport-sized photograph either online to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address below:-
Director (Corporate Services)
No. 12, Jalan Tun Hussein,
Precinct 2, 62100 Putrajaya
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL