Jawatan kosong terkini di SKMM. The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission is the regulator for the converging communications and multimedia industry based on the powers provided for in the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Act (1998) and the Communications and Multimedia Act (1998). Pursuant to these Acts the role of the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission is to implement and promote the Government's national policy objectives for the communications and multimedia sector. The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission is also charged with overseeing the new regulatory framework for the converging industries of telecommunications, broadcasting and on-line activities.
On 1 November 2001, the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission also took over regulation of the Postal Industry and was appointed the Certifying Agency pursuant to the Digital Signature Act (1997).
In order to assist the Commission in realizing its objectives, we invite qualified individuals to join us in the following position:-
1. Director, Policy Formulation - Selangor - Cyberjaya
2. Human Resource Generalist - Selangor - Cyberjaya
3. Facilities / Building Executive (Contract), Property Management and Administration Department
4. Assistant Executive, Network Intelligence Department - Selangor - Cyberjaya
5. Assistant Director, Enforcement and Investigation Department - Kuala Lumpur - Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad
6. Assistant Director, Radio Spectrum Assignment Department - Selangor - Cyberjaya
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL
Closing Date: Till 12 May 2013
Location: Selangor and Kuala Lumpur