Safety & Health And Environmental Officer
Selangor - Shah Alam
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): knowledge and understanding of safety & health and environment management system, knowledge & understanding of environmental impacts & safety health risks, knowledge of the application of she to all phases of property development, knowledge of the application of she to design and contruction phases., ability to implement she management system across an organisation, knowledge & understanding of legal & other requirements as they apply to SHE.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing Date: 10 May 2013
Location: Shah Alam, Selangor.