As part of our expansion plans and new business model design, we are urgently looking for suitable candidates to fill in the following vacancy:
Assistant Vice President, IT Governance
Kuala Lumpur - Jalan Bukit Bintang
- To manage and coordinate the implementation of ISMS project which includes overall program planning, execution and control of all streams as per agreed scope, quality, and timeline to ensure successful delivery of the projects.
- To plan and manage ISMS awareness program for IT Services based on defined guidelines
- Develop, evaluate and recommend standard processes, policies and procedures in order to resolve the problem within the specified time based on recommended standards.
- To work with relevant regulatory, standards or audit authorities to ensure required audits/reviews take place and action points are addressed.
- To co-ordinate with internal and external parties on issues and requisition pertaining to information security to be delivered within the time frame required.
- Extensive knowledge of the controls requirements, technical skills and operations familiarity to designs, develops, implements the security processes to meet the control requirements
- Assist in developing and delivery of training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering/any related field.
- Candidates with ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and/or related certifications would be at an advantage.
- A good understanding of technology and security concepts and principles plus some working knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Office, specially MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, and result oriented individuals capable of handling multiple tasks and achieving tight deadlines
- Good command of English
For interested candidates, please submit your full CV stating the current and expected salary, contact numbers together with a recent passport-sized photograph to:
The Vice President
Human Resource Department
Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan)
Level 4, Menara Yayasan Tun Razak
200, Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kula Lumpur
Closing date: 8 May 2013