EXECUTIVE (GRADE 50)
Kuala Lumpur - State Office
• You will be co-opted as SSM Graduate trainee to join us on a 24 months contractual period and will be given intensive on the job attachment program to prepare successful candidates for a meaningful and rewarding career in Operations, Enforcement and Services Divisions within the Commission.
- A Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Accounting from a recognized University.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Result driven with a burning desire to learn.
- Must be willing to travel and relocate.
- Mature individuals aged between 22 to 30 years old.
- Non-bumiputra applicants are encouraged to apply.
- SSM offered attractive and competitive remuneration and excellent benefit such as above statutory rate of EPF contribution, dental, hospital and surgical insurance coverage (for employees and immediate families), group term life, outpatient panel clinics, personal accident insurance coverage, attractive housing, vehicles, computer loans and cost of living allowance.
- Annual bonus and increment is based on individual and SSM financial performance.
15 April 2013 (Only short listed candidates will be notified)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL AND APPLY ONLINE
Closing date: 15 April 2013
Location: Kuala Lumpur