- Answer, screen and direct telephone calls.
- Take and relay messages.
- Provide information to callers.
- Greet guest entering the building.
- Deal with queries from the public and customers.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take messages when required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum qualification Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM).
- Minimum 1 year working experience in related field.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Good computer and MS office skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Basic knowledge of PABX and related system.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Bumiputeras are encouraged to apply)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL AND APPLY ONLINE NOW
Closing Date: 28 April 2013