processing. The company is a spin-off company established under the FRIM-MTDC Graduate
Bio-Entrepreneur Development Program (FMBioSis™). We are seeking suitable candidate who is a fast learner, possessing right working attitudes, hardworking and motivated individual to be part of our company.
Position : Quality Control Supervisor
Location : Batu Caves, Selangor
Salary : RM1,200 – RM1,600 + KWSP & SOCSO
Responsibilities & Requirements:
1. Direct and coordinate the company’s quality program
2. Responsible in all quality related activities in the Company inclusive of day-to-day operation
and to ensure that all the procedures related to the department are adhered to and continuously improved
3. Ensure regular record and routine qualities checks are being executed at all processes are
in accordance with the set standards
4. To ensure that products conform to the quality requirements of the Company
5. Ensure that all tests are carried out and maintain all quality records securely
6. Monitor and verify the implementation of suitable corrective and preventive actions of the system
7. To prepare reports for the routine review of quality management system.
8. To ensure all products operational processes meet customer specification and procedures and Check, Review and prepare for any customer new specifications.
9. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent.
10. Minimum 1 year of working experience in related field
11. Good communication skills and able to write and converse in Malay and English.
12. Experience in quality inspection tools, GMP and HACCP
13. Computer literate and possess own transport are added advantage
14. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates please send your resume to the following address or e-mail it to:
POLY-XTRACT SDN BHD
FRIM-MTDC Technology Centre II
Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)
52109 Kepong, Selangor Darul Ehsan
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: 29th March 2013
Sumber : http://www.frim.gov.my/?page_id=1451&lang=ms