The Embassy of Ireland is seeking a full-time consular officer to start on, or before, 15 April 2013
The person will work as part of a small and flexible team reporting to the Deputy Head of Mission. She or he will focus on the delivery of core consular services, including passport and visa services, but will be open to taking on other tasks as the role evolves.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate and familiar with standard Microsoft applications.
- Has a customer service focus, respects confidentiality, shows resourcefulness and good judgement and is able to work as part of a team, enjoys meeting people and working in an international environment.
- Full-Time position available.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Only short-listed individuals will be contacted.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL AND APPLY ONLINE
Location: Kuala Lumpur