Perumahan Rakyat 1Malaysia (PR1MA) Berhad was established under the PR1MA Act 2012 to plan, develop, construct and maintain affordable lifestyle housing for middle-income households in key urban centres. At PR1MA, we are passionate and determined to provide quality and affordable homes for Malaysians. We are now hiring talented people who share our passion. We are based at Oasis Square, Ara Damansara.
- To assist in the planning, implementation, operations, maintenance and enhancements of the company’s ICT infrastructure.
- To carry out system and network related projects, participate and coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure timely project delivery.
- To monitor and report the operation and performance of the company’s ICT infrastructure (LAN, WAN, etc.) to ensure efficiency, integrity and security; to identify areas for improvement and provide solutions to any identified problems.
- To ensure appropriate technologies and sufficient resources are deployed to support the company’s growth and competitiveness using ICT.
- To monitor technology trends and research technology options to identify opportunities for enhancing the business.
- To communicate the ICT Infrastructure needs and requirements to the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information/Communications Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in ICT infrastructure support and maintenance for fast moving, high performing organization.
- Knowledge of IT trends & development.
- Knowledge on Telecommunication network, OSI Seven Layers and Broadband infrastructure will be added advantage.
- High energy and demonstrates strong track record in maintaining ICT infrastructure.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise technologies and infrastructure.
- Possess good time-management, organizing and planning skills.
- Excellent team player with ability to multi-task.
- A highly resourceful individual with strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically, work independently and possess strong focus on execution excellence.
- Results-oriented and able to deliver in a very fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and inter-personal skills.
Closing Date: 01 March 2013