Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad is looking for a result-oriented, fully committed and highly capable professional to fill up the following position:
Personal Assistant to Deputy Chief Executive (Contract)
Kuala Lumpur - Damansara Heights
- To provide efficient day to day secretarial and administrative support to the Deputy Chief Executive in all matters.
- Record and draft minutes of meetings and reports, organize files and update agreements/documents, etc.
- Coordinate and arrange appointments, meetings, events and travel arrangements.
- Undertake other assignment, ad-hoc functions and related duties specified by Management.
- Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the Deputy Chief Executive.
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, presentations, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings and other related tasks.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the Deputy Chief Executive.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration, Public Relation, Mass Communication or Secretarial.
- Male or female with minimum of 2 – 3 years working experience.
- Excellent command of both Bahasa Malaysia and English (spoken and written) is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills.
- Hardworking, able to multi-task, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Computer literate, competent in internet usage and MS Office such as MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Willing to travel.
- Mature, attentive to detail and organized.
- Self-motivated with a high level of integrity.
If you think you meet the above criteria, kindly submit your detailed resume including photocopy of certificates, I/C, recent passport sized photograph (nr), present and expected salaries.
PEMBANGUNAN SUMBER MANUSIA BERHAD
WISMA HRDF, JALAN BERINGIN
50490 KUALA LUMPUR
(ATTN : CORPORATE AFFAIRS AND HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION)
Closing Date : 25 February 2013