Agrobank is embarking on a robust banking business and we are emphasizing on Human Development. We believe that our employees are the lifeblood and assets to our organisation. With more than 42 years in Agriculture Banking, we provide vast opportunies, sound and challenging working environment. Potential employees are assured of their career advancement. If you think you are the missing link that Agrobank is looking for....come and join us.
Consumer Business Assistant
Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Putrajaya, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu
- To ensure that clients banking needs (Retail Loan) are address in a friendly & professional manner.
- Responsible to provide information to customers on current Retail Loan.
- Able to advice customers on eligibility and conduct gold assessment professionally.
- Advice the Client Officer on customers eligibility and prepare necessary documents for execution.
- Responsible to check and ensure forms submitted by customers are complete.
- Able to resolve customers concerns and grouses.
- Responsible to check CTOS/CCRIS before accepting completed forms.
- Responsible to serve client in other low risk products i.e. Agrocash, Wawasan Tani, Ar-Rahnu, Hartani, Insani, Housing Loan and Advance on FD and any other loan as assigned by Branch Manager.
- To be aware and to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Act, BNM Standard Guidelines & related internal procedures and to implement all necessary measures to prevent Money Laundering & Financing Terrorism in particularly the customer due diligence process, monitoring and reporting of suspicious transactions
- Responsible in mobile service (Sudut) duty.
- Able to be a backup Teller
- All other task assigned by Branch Manager from time to time.
- Others Duties.
- Ensure customers information be kept confidential.
- To comply : Agrobank Credit Manual and other related procedures
- Other task assigned from the respective superior or manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: 22 April 2013