Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 249,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Oil & Gas Operational Excellent Manager
Organized approach and able to work under pressure Our people are our most important asset and as such we are continuously expanding our capability programs to provide you with opportunities to build and extend your professional, technical/functional and management skills. Continuous learning takes place through a broad variety of opportunities and type of work. Access to the latest technological innovations and Accenture's knowledge and expertise constitute a superb platform for your professional development. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your supervisor to determine what skills you need and how to build them
Requirements:If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialised business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition. Most of our people in Services are based long-term at a client location, an Accenture Delivery Centre or, in some cases, an Accenture office.
The Project Management Office personnel will play a key role in tracking the progress of all requirements coming into the Project Management Office, monitor the progress, coordinating delivery dates, and maintaining financial and governance controls. This person will focus on managing the timeline of the delivery teams and reporting identified danger points that would affect the delivery timelines.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Track progress of all requirements coming into the Project Office, monitor progress and co-ordinate delivery dates of all delivery teams.
- Maintain financial controls and systems for documenting, monitoring, forecasting and budgeting of all project expenditure.
- Fully support infrastructure and build projects including administration, organization of project meetings and minutes
- Organize and facilitate closure of project and complete benefit analysis at the end of the project.
- Responsible for tracking performance against agreed delivery timelines, to ensure there are no delays of requirements for critical work-streams.
- Continue to update and improve project management methodologies.
- Produce a weekly performance report and monthly Project Status report.
- Support all Project Managers with day to day running of project admin tasks.
- Review, collate, maintain and highlight changes to project plans.
- Compile and present the status reports of the different delivery teams.
- Develop and execute resource management capability - including recommending sources for both forecasting and actuals.
- Analyze project performance and provide independent, objective, accurate, clear and concise reporting on key project metrics (e.g. completion on time, on budget, with required deliverables and quality).
- Acts as a key liaison across all functional areas.
CLOSING DATE: 20 February 2013