Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil & gas company, having presence in over 200 countries. We are the industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business. In Malaysia, ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc. (EMEPMI) has upstream business activities ranging from development to production of oil and gas. We operate more than 40 offshore platforms in 17 fields off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia with a turbo machinery fleet of over 700,000 horsepower. We produce nearly a fifth of Malaysia’s crude oil and condensate and half of Peninsular Malaysia’s gas supply.
Under the Economic Transformation Program, EMEPMI has announced plans to invest in excess of RM10 billion in new oil and gas assets. These investments will be made to rejuvenate mature facilities and undertake enhanced oil recovery activities to provide additional supplies for Malaysia’s power and industrial needs. To ensure operating excellence and to meet the challenges of these and future projects, we are looking for suitably qualified Malaysians to join our Operations team to be assigned to EMEPMI’s oil & gas platforms offshore Terengganu.
You will join a world-class organization that provides not just a job, but a rewarding career with challenging development opportunities and assignments that let you grow personally and professionally. EMEPMI offers an attractive remuneration package which includes competitive salary, allowances, comprehensive medical plan and benefits which cover both employees and their family.
Maintenance Supervisor – Offshore Platforms
Terengganu - Offshore
Terengganu - Offshore
- Take responsibility for safe, high quality execution of equipment maintenance on offshore oil and gas platform
- Lead and develop a team of maintenance technicians
- Ensure competency assurance requirements are adhered to
- Comply with defined procedures, processes and systems. Provide input for continuous improvement of these standards
- Proactively manage equipment condition
- Minimum 5-year experience as a maintenance practitioner in a hydrocarbon processing or similar industry
- Minimum 2-year experience as a maintenance supervisor or engineer
- Excellent technical knowledge in industrial equipment, mechanical and/or instrument and electrical disciplines
- A recognized Engineering Degree, Diploma or equivalent
- Effective leadership abilities with strong communication skills (English)
- Familiarity with coordination of multiple functions, as well as operations and maintenance of production systems and equipment
- Extensive practical experience in maintenance execution and use of a computerized maintenance management system
Applications must reach us by 17th February 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.