Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur, strategically located in the heart of the golden triangle, is the largest development of its kind in this region boasting an impressive array of retailing, hospitality and leisure activities. We are seeking a dynamic, matured and experienced individual to join our team.
- Responsible to manage the Finance Department
- Handle full set of accounts & accounting functions to ensure accuracy & compliance with current accounting practices & principles
- Ensure timely submission of monthly accounts, management reports, forecasts, and good budgetary controls
- Professionally qualified Accountant (ACCA/CPA) registered with MIA
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in major shopping complexes and high-rise buildings
- Strong analytical skill and meticulous
- Independent and possess high degree of self-motivation, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Possess good oral & written skills both in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Please send us your latest resume stating your current and expected salary together with a passport-sized photograph (n.r) to the address below or by e-mail. Kindly indicate the position applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
The Human Resources Department
Berjaya Times Square Joint Management Body
Lot 08-20 P.O.Box. 08-33 Level 8 Berjaya Times Square
No 1 Jalan Imbi 55100 Kuala Lumpur
CLOSING DATE: OPEN