Jawatan kosong terkini 2013 di IIUM. Available vacancies at International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
1. ASSISTANT INFORMATION SYSTEM OFFICER (F-29)
- Must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology recognised by the Government, from any local institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
- Practising Muslim and consistent in covering aurah
- Be able to converse and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skill
- Mature, proactive and dynamic individual with ability to adapt to changes and must be able to work under pressure.
- Creative, versatile, meticulous and have an eye for detail
- An open mind, positive attitude and self-motivated
- Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- A team player who is able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- At least 1-2 years solid experience in application development is an advantage.
- Demonstrate competency in all programming phases, which includes analysis, design, development, system testing and implementation.
- Able to prepare technical documentations System Design Specification.
- Good working experience of at least one of the following:
- Window XP Operating System
- Oracle 10g
- Oracle Development Tools and Report Builder
- Familiar with Object oriented programming methods and languages, Systems Software Specification Lifecycle and web development technologies.
- Knowledge of International web standards and protocols.
- Skills in software graphics manipulation and web programming.
For more detail and how to apply click here