AIMS Data Centre Sdn. Bhd. (AIMS) is Malaysia and South East Asia’s leading carrier neutral data centre operator and managed services provider. Strategically located in the business district of Kuala Lumpur, AIMS’ provide international class and state of the art data storage facilities and ancillary services, and it is one of the most interconnected data centre in this region. AIMS is the reference site of the Malaysian Internet Exchange (MyIX) and the first carrier neutral data centre in Malaysia that is certified with Information Management Systems ISO 27001:2005 from British Standards Institutions (BSI).
We are looking for Gung-ho and deeply passionate tech geeks who simply die for technical challenges. If you love to exhaust every brain cell of yours, look no further, as you will find it here with us.
If you think your up for the challenge and your one of a kind, then come and join us. For the
following positions: -
- Handle full set of accounts, which including the management accounts, income tax, budgeting , tax and so on.
- Preparing group consolidations on quarterly basis.
- Review audit draft, tax computation, tax analysis and finalizing of audited financial statements.
- Coordinate and handle external auditors, tax agent and related authorised party.
- To ensure all the reports and general ledgers are accurate and complete on time.
- Involve in any adhoc projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, ACCA, CPA or CIMA holders.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Meticulous and result oriented
- Ability to analyse and build financial reports by using Ms Excel.
More information about AIMS may be viewed at www.aims.com.my.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online , submit your resume to email@example.com or access to http://careers.aims.com.my to fill up the online application form
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL AND APPLY ONLINE NOW
Closing Date: 18 February 2013
Location: Kuala Lumpur