Siegwerk is a world-leading supplier of printing ink for packaging and publications. Our international family business of 4,400 employees strives to exceed customers’ expectations of quality, reliability and support. In 2011, we have generated revenues of 969 million Euros. Our headquarters is located in Siegburg near Cologne (Germany). Our Malaysia Branch located in 3 different states, Johor Bahru (HQ), Selangor and Penang.
TECHNICAL SERVICE EXECUTIVEResponsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting Technical Service Manager and Sales Manager/Technical Sales Executive in technical assistance and support work to ensure customer satisfaction
- Development of innovative technology applications, services and solutions according to customer requirements in line with defined objectives, quality standards and budgets.
- Provide pro-active, regular trouble-shooting and problem-solving technical services to customers under guided planning
- Participate in special projects in assigned industrial segment
- Support scale up production of new product introduction
- Optimize formulation and provide recommendation on raw material substitution
- Support manufacturing process improvement
- Conducts effective presentation and proposals to customers
- Conduct technical training to Sales Team/ Customers upon request
- Ensure that all procedure of technical servicing and practices adhere to Company ISO and SHE procedures
- Perform other duties related to the position as and when required
- Bachelor's degree in science preferably Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- With 2 years in ink, coating or chemical industrialization
- With Technical/science/chemical knowledge
- Exposure and knowledge in chemical raw material and equipments will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure with pleasing personality and good communication skills
- A team player and can work with minimum supervision
- Must have the right attitude, willing to learn and highly motivated
- Good at time management and a problem solver
- Good in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin will be an advantage)
- Full-Time position
- 2 Open position for our Johor Bahru and Puchong Branch
- A fresh graduate with strong interest in pursuing a career in software development/ programming.
- Have a strong interest in programming; possess strong analytical skills and logics.
- Selected candidates will be working on international projects that provide a wide variety of exposures.
- Selected candidates will be involved in gathering business requirements, system design, liaise with technical personnel for system development and users for system testing and final roll-outs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Able to work independently
- Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- To perform lab works including samples preparation, testing, and experiment and benchmarking exercises;
- To collect, maintain data and provide feedback / observations in an accurate manner from the evaluation. Properly maintain result and samples for traceability
- Assist in inventory reduction projects e.g. slow moving, work-off etc.
- Work closely with Chemist for realization of the cost down projects
- Prepare and maintain specific documentation for QC specifications.
- SRP/ SPM and above preferred
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Age between 20 to 35 years old;
- Can understand English & Bahasa Malaysia (writing and oral);
- A team player; Can pass Colour-blind test;
- Can operate colour-matching machines
- Experience in coatings and inks are an added advantage
-Minimum of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) qualification.
-Able to do OT when required.
-Candidates with forklift license will be preferred.
-Candidates with experience on any of the machines mentioned above will be preferred.
Closing Date: 31 December 2012
To submit your resume you can e-mail to
Mr. Muhammad Hafizuddin Bin Mohd Amin -
Or post it to:
Siegwerk Malaysia Sdn Bhd
No, 6 Jalan Firma 1/5
Tebrau Industrial Estate
81100. Johor Bahru
Phone: +60 7 354 7600 (ext: 297)
Fax: +60 7 354 9470
Special thanks to : Mr. Muhammad Hafizuddin Bin Mohd Amin