CLINICAL INVESTIGATION CENTRE
University of Malaya
- Establish networking with Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries as well as other institutions for the purpose of research and innovation
- Oversees the overall clinical operations related to trial conduct.
- Maintains communication with Medical Ethics Committee (MEC) and takes lead in reporting adverse events, protocol deviations, safety reports, and other items as directed by ICH guidelines and MEC.
- Serves as a focal point for communication between Site and Sponsor.
- Develops reporting mechanism for bringing critical and high priority issues to the Investigators, Sponsors, and/or Monitors. Requirements:
- Requirements: MBBS or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, with ability to work with people at all levels and a team player.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Experience in clinical research related work will be an added advantage.
- To serve the unit for a minimum of 3 years (on contract basis)
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send in your application latest by 15 January 2013 to:-
Clinical Investigation Centre
13th Floor, Main Tower
University Malaya Medical Centre
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Fax No: 03 – 7954 1904