Executive - After Sales IT
(Selangor - Shah Alam)
- Identify and fully understand the Company’s business operations and provide recommendations and ideas to ensure that desired business objectives are successfully met
- Undertake innovative designs, simplifying, improving or redesigning business processes and providing additional value in the service provided
- Demonstrate an understanding of the technical or industry issues to accomplish the change management process
- Assist in conducting the stakeholder analysis and engagement, business process analysis and end user training
- Understand and familiarize with all aspect of business operations and technical requirements to ensure uniformity and efficacy in all IT project implementation
- Design, configure, maintain and support the SAP system functionality related to the respective business unit supported
- Consult with users to analyze system needs for management information and functional operations to meet business requirements for functionality, reliability, performance and time-to-market
- Adhere to ICT policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in related field
- Knowledge in SAP – VMS, SAP – Sales Distributor, SAP – Dealer Portal and automotive industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Experienced in project implementation
- Good analytical and writing skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates, please submit a comprehensive resume providing details on past achievements, aspirations and extra curriculum activities and a recent passport sized photograph to:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.