PERCETAKAN NASIONAL MALAYSIA BERHAD (PNMB) is an established printing company with 12 branches throughout Malaysia. We seek qualified candidates to join us.
- Develops and implements sales activities to achieve the target.
- Explores new business opportunities and identifies potential clients.
- Builds good rapport with the costumers.
- Initiates and executes sales activities and strategies to generate more sales.
- Prepares sales report.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or any related disciplines.
- 2 years experience in similar job function is preferred.
- Experience in printing is an added advantage.
- Possess in good negotiation and communications skills.
- Proficient in verbal and written English and other language is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, presentable and outgoing.
- Self-initiative, result oriented with high integrity and enthusiasm.
- Possess own transport.
SALES TEAM LEADER/ SALES MANAGER
- Leads a Sales Consultants Team and develop strategies to achieve sales objective and target.
- Develops schedules and implements sales activities to improve sales and achieves target set by the Management.
- Maintain good sales performance by achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales target.
- Establish new business and identify potential clients.
- Build good rapport and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills in motivating the team members.
- Prepares sales and management report.
- Assesses performance of direct reports for purpose of reward, development and succession planning.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplines.
- Have 5 years of working experience in sales of print or technology solutions and services.
- Able to lead and to work with others effectively.
- Possess good negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable to resolve issues faced by customers.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both oral and written.
- Proficiency in other languages would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, result oriented with high integrity and high enthusiasm.
- Outgoing, possess a pleasant personality, persistent and meticulous.
EXECUTIVE CORPORATE PLANNING
- Supports the development of department plan and schedule.
- Coordinates the compilation of annual business plan.
- Complies monthly and quarterly operational update by various divisions.
- Organizes department meeting and takes meeting minutes.
- Possess a Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Able to work independently and a team player.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Committed, hardworking and enthusiastic.
MANAGER, CORPORATE PLANNING & FINANCE
- Develops a business planning framework for the company.
- Develops and manages the department business plan and budget.
- Leads and coordinates the submission of business plan by various divisions.
- Develops and monitors the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Provide through research and analysis of the political, social and economic situation in relation to the company’s business.
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Corporate Planning.
- Develops good working relationships with various stakeholders, including government bodies, bankers and lawyers.
- Prepares report on the achievement of business plan.
- Prepares financially sound proposal in relation to mergers and acquisitions.
- Possess a Degree in Accounting/Finance or Professional qualification with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Has a good understanding of the Malaysian Accounting Standards, practices, guideline and regulations.
- Work independently and committed to the delivery of qualities financial reports.
- High level of integrity, prudent, meticulous, result-oriented and team player.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Prepares of monthly bank reconciliation for Headquarters.
- Consolidate, review, analyze and follow up on long outstanding item on bank recon which prepared by branches/Headquarters.
- Communicate and prompt update to Account Receivable on deposits/EFT credited into current accounts.
- Investigate/communicate and prompt update to Account Payable on payment debited but not recorded in General Leger.
- Propose for corrective accounting entries and reconciliation with General Leger.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/LCCI/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years experience in similar job function is preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Outgoing, pleasant personality, persistent and meticulous.
FINANCE MANAGER/ TREASURY MANAGER
- Identifies and recommends the financial instruments to be adopted by the Company.
- Plans monthly and annual financial cash flow for the Company.
- Reviews and monitors internal and external financial reports related to treasury and fund management.
- Develops projection of future cash shortages and surpluses, and analyzes the cause of the variances.
- Monitors the funding requirements of the Company and arranges for external funding or any adjustments to scheduled payments to ensure adequate funds.
- Manages cash receipts and payments.
- Provides advice on cash management and investments.
- Analyzes the exchange rates on FOREX transactions to ensure that pricing is in accordance with contractual commitments.
- Manages funding costs by obtaining the cheapest funds available.
- Monitors Branch cash flow to maximize utilization of funds.
- Assesses the performance of subordinates for the purpose of reward, development and succession planning.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline. Preferably a member of ACCA, CIMA or MIA.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the related field.
- High level of integrity drives and result oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Competent in management reporting and operations systems
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE-IPOH BRANCH
- Assist Branch Manager pertaining to the branch operation.
- Manages and supervises the production team.
- Ensures efficient utilization of manpower, plant facilities, material and resources.
- Ensures finished product complies with the job specification.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in printing or related field.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience related manufacturing experience.
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent people management.
- Highly motivated and result driven.
- Good communication & supervisory skills.
SENIOR MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT
- Formulate annual internal audit plan using appropriate risk-based methodology and submit the plan to the Audit Committee for approval.
- Implement the approved annual internal audit plan including, as appropriate, any special tasks or projects requested by the management and the Audit Committee.
- Report the result of the audit activities on quarterly basis to the committee.
- Perform consulting/advisory services, beyond internal auditing assurance services, to assist the management in meeting its objectives.
- Assist in the investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities within the organization and notify management and the Audit Committee members and the management.
- Supervise and monitor staffs on audit projects that include coaching and training.
- Assesses the performance of subordinates for the propose of reward, development and succession planning.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent, ACCA, CA or MBA in Finance.
- Professional certification such as MIA or CIA.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in a relevant field.
- Strong analytical, planning, evaluation and team player.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
GENERAL MANAGER, OPERATION
- To effectively formulate, plan, execute and review the strategic of printing operation and activities for the department.
- To plan and execute printing operation policy and workflow for the department and facilitate the company to produce the required products and services with agreeable time, quality and cost.
- To record, report and manage all business activities and other inputs throughout the sub-division prior to producing them in a consistent reporting.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in printing technology or related fields.
- At least 10 years working experience in production (preferably) in printing technology.
- Strong leadership, management, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
We provide attractive remuneration package includes fixed transport allowance, out-patient dental & medical benefits, hospitalization & surgical coverage for self and dependent, group term life & personal accident insurance.
Candidates are required to submit a comprehensive resume including:
- Details of present job responsibilities
- Current and expected salary
- Passport size photograph
- Certificates & relevant documents including latest pay slip
to the following e-mail address:
before 8 October 2012
The remuneration package will commensurate with the applicants’:
• Hands on experience
Closing date: 08 October 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur & Perak