- To take ownership and ensure the succcessful resolution of customer's complaints and issues and communicate with customers on the outcome of a decision.
- To co-ordinate service recovery efforts with process owners to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- To ensure timely reporting, resolution of customer's complaint and issues within the agreed internal and external service standards.
- To support the implementation of company's goals, objectives and policies & procedures.
- To continuously review, identify and implement ideas for improvement to improve customer satisfaction and service delivery.
- To handle escalations from Customer Service Hotline, branches and management offices where necessary.
- To liaise with regulatory bodies such as BNM, LIAM, PIAM etc on complaint or fraud related matters and update the authority on the status and outcome of the complaint.
Closing Date: 11 April 2012
Special Thanks for: http://kerjakosongterkini2012.blogspot.com
For support Iklan Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan Dan Swasta Terkini Di Malaysia..