1. HR MANAGER - INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- Manage and addressing IR related matters among employee by provising advisory and consultancy role related to employment issues.
- Responsible in handling Collective Agreement (CA) related matters by conducting regular meetings with Unions pertaining to unionised issues.
- Handle trade disputes (if any) pertaining to any breach of fundamental terms of the CA
- Managing disciplanary issues, misconduct, grievances, domestic inquiries and other activities. Preserving good industrial harmony and industrial relations amongst employees of the company.
- Provide advice and counselling in all disciplanary issues and ensures that actions taken by the company are in conformity with the labor laws , the employees’ individual - contractsand the company’s rules and regulations.
- Representative for the company in cases involving staff i.e conciliation at IR Department, Hearing of IR cases and Hearing of Civil cases.
- Liase with relavant authorities pertaining to IR matters i.e Malaysian Employers Federation (MEF), Panel Solicitors, IR Department, Labour Department and Ministry of Human Resource.
i) Min Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/ Law or any related discipline.
ii) Relevant Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years experience in Industrial Relations fields and Employment Law related work.
- Familiar and expert with Employment Act & Industrial Act is an added advantage.
- Experiences and exposure in dealing with National Unions, IR cases and Domestic Inquiry.
iii) Other Skills Required
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically
- Dynamic and resilience personality with high leadership skill
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating current and expected salary together with a copy of academic certificates, birth certificate, IC and a passport size photograph not later than 23 August 2011 to:
Head, Group Human Resource,
P.O Box 10815,
50726 Kuala Lumpur.
Only short listed candidates will be notified
Closing Date: 23 Ogos 2011
Location : Kuala Lumpur