SR Technics Malaysia Sdn Bhd
SR Technics is one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines, headquarted in Switzerland. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
We are ready to serve airlines in the Asia Pacific region and now looking to open a component repair shop in Subang/Shah Alam. Are you ready to join us in our new plant?
- Maintain, repair, overhaul and test aircraft components in accordance with maintenance instructions
- Carry out troubleshooting on aircraft components
- Perform defect rectification work and reassembly of parts
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure compliance with safety objectives and policies
- May direct the work of less senior mechanics
- Technical School Diploma
- Minimum two years of experience in repair and overhaul of components in relevant area of expertise - electronic actuators, cooling/ventilation fans, air chillers, appliances, cargo loading systems, seats and lights.
- Aviation experience beneficial
- Ability to read and interpret English assembly blueprints and work instructions
- SAP knowledge beneficial
- Willing to travel abroad for training
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATIONS. HOWEVER, WE WILL ONLY BE CONTACTING SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES. WE WILL CONTACT SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM DATE OF APPLICATION.
Closing Date: 17 February 2013
Location: Kuala Lumpur