BSN has progressed significantly since as a statutory body under the Ministry of Finance in 1974. To date, BSN's customer base of 9 million is serviced by 6,000 employees in over 379 branches nationwide. In view of our strategic transformation plans to strengthen and propel BSN to greater heights, we seek committed and talented individuals to fill the following positions:-
Executive, Occupational Safety & Health
- Assisting Head, Occupational Safety & Health in developing, formulating and implementing the bank’s Safety & Health policies and procedures.
- Conduct talk / activities on Occupational Safety & Health ( OSH ) to ensure Bank’s compliance on Occupational Safety & Health Act ( OSHA ) and its Regulations.
- To perform Safety and Health Officer duty according to OSHA and its Regulations in ensuring the safety and health at workplace.
- Assisting Head, Occupational Safety & Health in ensuring adherence to all relevant Occupational Safety & Health-related legislations, OSH policies and good practice in order to minimize business risk.
- Possess Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management / Social Studies / Occupational Safety & Health / related field from a recognized University.
- Possess Safety & Health Officer ( SHO ) Certificate recognized / issued by National Institute of Occupational Safety & Health and has completed and passed the SHO examinations.
- OSH Officer registered ( Green Book ) with Department of Occupational Safety & Health and posses knowledge in Emergency Response Team is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in handling OSH and other related field.
- Strong command of both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Strong PC skills are essential especially in MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
- A positive team player who is multitasking, detailed, organized, efficient and trustworthy.
- Pleasant and mature personality with excellent communication and interpersonal.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Manager, Human Resource
17th Floor, Wisma Bank Simpanan Nasional
No. 117, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Or you may e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org