1. Assistant Manager
1. HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENT
- To administer the compliance of relevant HSE rules, regulations and procedures on all business units.
- To monitor the safety performance at all business units.
- To update the Management and staff on all HSE rules, regulations and company policy, practices and procedures that need to be applied in their tasks.
- To establish and maintain HSE and Quality procedure and manual in accordance to OHSAS 18001 & ISO 9001 standard.
- To carry out scheduled and unscheduled site inspection i.e. Site Safety Inspection and Adequacy Audits and accident investigation at all business unit.
- To promote employees participation in enhancing HSE awareness and developing program for prevention of accident.
- To evaluate and recommend PPE that is necessary for the jobsite.
- As a document controller for management system documentation.
2. HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING
- To plan, develop and manage overall HSE training and related matters.
- To keep the Management informed of the overall training activities and status on regular basis.
3. YEARLY BUDGET
- Plan and prepare yearly budget.
- Administer and control the expenditure in accordance to the prepared budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Occupational Safety & Health and the related field.
- Certified Safety and Health Officer by DOSH (Green Book)
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or write in or email your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history, remuneration expected, contact number and a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Human Resource & Administration Division
Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd
2nd Floor, Head Office,
Jalan Pantai Baharu,
59990 Kuala Lumpur.
Closing Date: 20 January 2012
Location: SelangorSector: Private