ESTEROL SDN BHD is a wholly owned company of Kerry Group which involve in manufacturing of food emulsifier for international distribution. Our factory is a certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AIB, HACCP, Kosher and Halal facility. We invite suitably qualified candidates with best talent, relevant experience, commitment and drive to join us for the following position:
Accountant / Senior Accountant
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting functions that include computations, journal and accounting entries and other accounting duties.
- Ensure proper reconciliation of accounts which include bank, general ledger and other accounts as assigned.
- Preparation of annual budget and quarterly estimates.
- Preparation on timely schedules for management, audit, tax, insurance and various other purposes.
- Ensure timely and accurate tax computation / estimate for the company.
- Preparation of timely and accurate documents, reports, presentations and financial statements.
- Responsible for monthly Hyperion mapping and reporting to Kerry.
- Liaison with various parties, which include bankers, auditors, tax agents, suppliers, and other parties in relation to the department functions.
- Other duties / adhoc projects assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/ACCA/CIMA/CPA or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both spoken and written)
- Computer literate with good computer knowledge in accounting sofware such as SAP, Hyperion will be an added advantage
- Self motivated team player with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- Organized, with good attention to detail and follow-through
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Familiar with latest accounting standards and financial reporting guidelines.
Lot 41, Lengkuk Keluli 1,
Kaw Perindustrian Bkt Raja Selatan, Seksyen 7,
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel: 60-3-33432133 Fax: 60-3-33438570