Sila kongsi info / jawatan kosong ini sekarang..

Jawatan kosong kerajaan dan swasta terkini 2015

Monday, 22 August 2011

Jawatan Kosong Pacific Insurance

 |  at  3:54 pm  | Inspirasi by  Jawatan Kosong No comments


Pacific Insurance's roots go back to the 1950's when the Netherlands Insurance Company - then the 12th largest in the world - started its operations in Malaysia through local representatives. In 1984, the Company was restructured into a localinsurance company, registered under the name of The Netherlands Insurance (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd in conformity with the New Economic Policy. It assumed the name The Pacific Netherlands Insurance Berhad in early 1994 following the acquistion of 70% of the company by Pacific Bank. When Pacific Bank subsequently acquired the remaining 30% in June 1995, the Company was renamed The Pacific Insurance Berhad.

1. Management Trainee

DOWNLOAD JOBS REQUIREMENTS

Closing Date: 2 September 2011
LOCATION: KUALA LUMPUR

Malaysia Hosting MERCUMAYA.NET

Langganlah jawatan kosong melalui e-mail.

Dapatkan info jawatan kosong terkini terus kepada email anda. Sila masukkan email anda dibawah dan klik pada Submit.

Advertisement

Advertise here

Lagi jawatan kosong berkaitan :

0 comments:

Dapatkan langganan PERCUMA

Jadilah sebahagian dari 10K pelanggan kami ! Kini lebih mudah untuk melanggan iklan jawatan kosong. Dapatkan info jawatan kosong terkini di Malaysia terus kepada email anda.

Setelah anda melanggan, sila pastikan anda pergi ke email yang dimasukkan dan sila approved langganan anda.

My Ping in TotalPing.com Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detector My Zimbio
Business Blogs Top career_jobs blogs Business Blogs - Blog Rankings Top Blogs - Blog DirectoryCareer-Jobs blog Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers Feedage Grade A rated
Find us on | About Me | Powered by Blogger | Dibawakan oleh Mizan.
back to top